Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Postscript Postscript

 These little fragments recorded in my notebook , this did not occur it sorted out and attached to the station , because
too many too painful. Continue to dream of a few days before my father , I know , although I have been reminded to avoid him, but he was in the depths of my soul deeply
plant the roots. Flesh and blood , bone intricately linked , the soul leaves and roots is always connected . There
many fragments of broken bits , I cleaned up and touch the memories because of tingling in mind , do not want and then paste it out.
hit the cold finger tap the health panel , there is more to combat the cold tears on the back of the hand . Sorry for her , I 'll never write anything off at his father's words
, and this as a consolation I was a father himself and cut a way to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment