Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Breaking the record of passionate kissing Tony Xu Jinglei

 Media Asia new occasional living room corridors will gently to a Hello Kiss, a number of N times under the foot, is the highest since the film record of Tony. Tony bribed the director was denied access to the Aventure, he said: not really buy Andrew Lau the contrary, free paycheck may only mask the director to take care of zero, ha ha! Andrew Lau good this man carefully, I the big Yan Yu, a lot of people think I gave the director of great benefit it! ha ha! asked Tony if the film he always broke Department of chip up to kiss the record field? He said: The number of fields in terms of course, is the number, N number thing. but worthy actress Xu Jinglei, was amazing. by the look in her eyes I can see the characters, watching I had her in to play! and Xu Jinglei praise on Tony so she felt very honored. She said: He really did not take the paycheck? That I should not refund to the director? or I should pay his money! he so good to me! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment