Monday, October 25, 2010

1, at the beginning compact - short and sweet

 The best scenery at the beginning of

2, a clear structure: The subhead or diary in the form of

3, attention to detail description: describing the way people use

4, the idea of novel: the ability to originality in the selection, the formal difference in the performance.



give you the horizon moon, the moon hanging. I put it off, give you lost, it's light illuminate your heart.

- Inscription

him to indulge in online gaming among the extreme, unable to extricate themselves. And also because of poor communication with people all the people crowding the day, reticent. But a coincidence, long ago, he sat down in front of me.

every rise, always saw him lying on the table, hunched over - needless to say, they play all night out. Though I do nothing, but perhaps out of kindness strike, one day, or patted his shoulder. He suddenly woke up from a dream, sleepy, ignorant of everything around. Looked at him this way, my heart just felt funny. In later days, the exchange between me and him, that is, a time of tapping the shoulder.

finally have the time, when he dragged his lazy pace,UGG boots clearance, carrying water bottles to fetch water, I quickly took out the long-standing coffee handed him: very important! Soon, he bought a box of coffee powder, between classes, seating around the dense aroma of coffee beans with a strong, his spirit cheer a lot. Another a few days, coffee table was gone, and he no longer hunched over the.

a moon of night classes, the moonlight shines on a piece of paper through the window, I sit by the window, trying to touch the water with your fingertips like Yuet Wah. Suddenly, he threw a small ball of paper over. I am curious to open: I often get some very easy questions to ask him, he was answer any of them. Later, he gradually realized the importance to class, but also discuss issues with me from time to time. I do not know since when, he loved the sport, basketball, badminton is his favorite. Walking, vigorous, heavy footsteps no longer see the.

again to a full moon night. Night classes, he got up and walked, I quickly followed. Way, I patted his shoulder, he looked back at me and smiled. I pointed to the moon, said: >




give you the moon through the sky as dusk dye, a solitary months, hovering in the sky. At a time when I, alone, walking in the streets. Noise of the city screaming in the ear, my heart is in peace with streaks of blue.

recall the scene occurred just at home, can not help but shed a tear. Just enter the house, her mother at the very start is a string of a torrent: face of the rapid spread of the former, I strongly rebelling, and ultimately in front of her mother running for the door.

months of my childhood love, so really want to fall asleep leaning against the moonlight. Months, so I feel warm and quiet. Set the pace, stare look up to the deep blue sky. Suddenly, my father behind the voice that sounded familiar: here, here to see the most beautiful month. 'toast to invite the moon, on the film into three' it!

dad to see me smile, asked: . You see I'm grades plummeted, is entirely a real loser! To be honest, I actually really do not want and the parents quarrel, I just hate that I failed.

father did not stop, continue to ask: After a moment, see I did not speak, and then said: and people have unlimited imagination, hearts full of hope? Dad grabbed my hand, spread out, so I close my eyes, and then come up with a Xiaopen like magic, the pot of water, so I opened my eyes and found the pot impressively bright moon and swayed.

... ...

knew it, sadness is gone, and stay in the heart is calm, there is a tomorrow, confidence and expectations.



give you the moon looking at the sky, the sky like spilled ink bottle, well it was dyed black, dark outside. Faint stars struggling to break free of the. A dark cloud that blocked the sky round the moon.

I paced the deserted streets, haunted the hearts of the screen, lingering. But I always felt it was a joke too. Lamp, window, and I Liuer rehearsal time and time again. You-ming zheng heard that it's the moon with me to sleep, then again blood was oozing pink fingertips. Every time you vain? Our hard work in return for only the last one it? I questioned silently in my heart.

I accelerated the pace of progress, now how do I face, the face of the eye to a pair of pinned hope?

to get the first, but get the countdown, you told me how to face?

Liuer shocked, and we quietly in the eye.

long time before slowly Liuer said to me: I ask you: 'What does the band mix?' shower moonlight, you gently say: 'it is called the moon combination.' Then I decided, we must make every effort to win back first. endorsed the nod. She took out a pink gift box, handed it to me. I shivered and opened it, a beautiful crystal ball, gently lay in the palm. Ball is a bright moon, two innocent children innocent smile.

Liuer took my hand and softly asked:

At the moment, the moon broke free of the clouds have been coerced, happily watching us ... ...

moon

give you my dear, are you? I miss you. If I entered junior high school did not know you, maybe I was a bad kid. If not you stay with me for three years, perhaps I have given up the study. Boat, you just like the moon, silently with me, do as I move forward.

three years ago, I was a child of indulgence, holding the indifferent attitude into the junior high school, God really takes good care of me, and I brought you assigned to the class. First class, you are singing came in, I looked at your curly hair, I feel like a student like you, which you do very seriously, as we are talking about your story with us to understand you. Your sweet smile, beautiful like the moon.

for playing, so choose not to do my homework. Because you are good-natured, I never do your homework, and only the occasional essay written several articles for you. One day, I look at you, you looked at me, your eyes are very big, will speak. I speak: what do not know what to say. You take my hand clasped and said: I tell you I was complaining, I complained to me all the unfair and I hate myself for nothing. You did not speak, hugged me, then you said to me: laugh with me, tiny dimples, very cute. Right ah,Bailey UGG boots, I was not there a lot? You said to me:

time with me growing day by day, three really fast. The last time you gave us in class, his eyes like a rabbit, red, very funny, but I look like crying. You smile bless us, everyone has a better future. Gently hug your students and encourage us. Trying not to cry, smile and say goodbye to us. Like the moon, give us tender care.

boat, is your name, Mom, is your name, the moon, the same is your name. You quietly with me in my youth in the light guiding me, give me the most real good. I promise you, I will work hard. So you have to refuel, maybe we no longer seen, but I still remember your tender light.

and now I am in the examination room, you must bless me. And you, you will receive my love. Dear Moon, I miss you.

nine in Yichang City Light Pan Teacher Comment: This is a very heart warming to read the exam works. Little of the text with a fine, sincere emotion for us the story of a teacher to help students find direction in life to the story. Article begins with The story meanders between teachers. Boat teacher not only smile like the moon, his Little of the When the text ends,

that a ray of light to the hearts of

rolling thunder, heavy rain, such as injection.

I could not restrain their emotions toward the parents and roared: opened the door, out of the house, any rain poured over the body ... ...

Today is my birthday, I did not expect, still dark, actually it was arguing parents divorce. I advise them the former and the good times, they all agreed to. Since you promised to his daughter, why did it change your mind?

and good for you, I did a lot of work: I take you to love the place - the brighter the river channel, river murmuring, whispering yesterday you seemed to whisper; I'll take you to the tokens of love of place - tree Acacia tree, Albizia julibrissin open, blooming one after another smiling face; I'll take you to the labor of the place - green patch of contracted land, seedlings dance, it seems hard to thank you feeding; I'll take you to the life of the old house for many years - my place of birth (since the new house is completed, grandmother and uncle lived), Grandma silent, his face full of sorrow, hope ... ... Before, I repeat, to your love story, I wish love story has continued to extend.

close in time in the examination, you a see me, I received a town in the studio to you, the naughty for you put on wedding, fill out a wedding. Then you forget the hate, laugh together ... ... subsequently rely on However, today, you also fights in pitch darkness, clamor to break up. This day in previous years, you are always with me in the evening, the family sitting around, lit candles for my birthday celebration. That ray of candlelight illuminates our faces.

rain more fierce, and his face had become a torrential, tell the rain or tears.

I heard it, is the voice of parents calling me!

rainstorm, they all cover umbrella in my head.



I looked up to see my parents, their eyes, is clearly Yingying tears. I asked them to hand, they did not object. I put my hand to add the phrase, walking along the road toward home.

stuck horizon the sun's head, that ray of sunlight broke up the whole of the dark, ushered in a new dawn.

out decryption:

extraordinary started to write this article, a parent into the contradictions and questions will be brought to this conflict, Parents saving efforts made by the marriage, first narration, to choose their parents, Dance Then the parents Bupai described as a typical wedding details ... ... these warm thunder storm scene and formed the beginning of a strong contrast to the formation of a larger emotional tension. Description of the end of the scene using symbolic approach, suggesting a better outcome.

out in the test composition: In order to clear water

piece of mind I grew up in Haizi lake.

Hai Lake was very clear blue water, blue sky and white clouds cast shadows on the lake, her colorful sunset glow. Her to provide the necessary water, irrigation, many of the surrounding rice fields. One summer night, people on the side to gather bamboo bed wooden chair lift to enjoy the cool air in the lake. Lack of a story we heard, went chasing fireflies; Firefly drag the track to the number of additional secret summer!

but only for the lake constantly undergoing catastrophic changes. A small number of poorly equipped mills to make money, those without any treatment of wastewater discharged into the lake, so water becomes muddy dark green. Water hyacinth grew that to a large lake covered.

people no longer enjoy the cool air to the lake, because can not stand the smell. Humans and animals sick from time to time, it is because of this dirty water to drink.

reproduction for clear water, I and my neighbors started the action.

folks I have written a complaint letter to the EPA but also to people, but the penalty has been made, the paper mill waste water is still discharged into the lake. I joined a protest against the team, and director of theory, managers are trying to say, but waited a long time, have not seen their actions.

Yes, I have done a stupid thing. One day last spring, I turn next to Qiugui walls, the paper mill equipment disturbed something, so that their production stopped for a few days (that a few days and I Qiugui to bad music!). Later, my father knew this, I was severely reprimanded his meal: did not reply.

depressing to think I have: the chance to read a good future, a good university exam and left the place. Can then I thought: I can leave my parents to leave this place? Villagers to leave this place do, they suffer it every day.

clear water that come to mind, I can not stop the action!

how to do next? Continued complaints, the EPA is not looking for, try to find a high official. High officials who are here, of course, is the mayor. Yes, give the mayor a complaint. The teacher said, and now people-oriented, building a harmonious society, I do not believe the Government will allow the illegal production of these small paper mills.

mail the letter this evening, I had a dream, a team of big blocks came to our village, closed the small paper mills. Ho ho, brighter the instant the lake, so blue so blue! You see, the fish jumping in the lake, the children playing in the water ... ...

this year's summer night, fireflies drag the track will be longer, it will be more bright flashing light!

out decryption:

This is an excellent expose the ills of the for. The previous paragraphs text vividly depicted the present and past Lake Haizi change contrast. The middle of the action, especially to show a psychological description of an indomitable young, very moving, which destroyed equipment, causing production stoppages caused by coursing the most real! Although the final dream of creating a light through the tail,bailey UGG boots, the problems brought hope, but did not reduce the work of tragedy: economic development and environmental pollution has become a huge social contradictions chronic problem in his troubled when a young boy , but also torture our government and the community (view only dream itself is a reproduction of irony)! In the context of this reality, past and future of Lake Hai Jing written more beauty,Discount UGG boots, more concentrated works of tragedy! So that we may be in the beauty of Lu Xun's Perhaps it is little of its impact has been. To the hearts of the Just remember, growing old in you, like chrysanthemum exposed beaming smile.

- Inscription

Faye Wong sang quietly in the ear, roaming, as opposed to carrying the time we run, we are still, and fleeting downtown scenic spots, it seems to prove, we are duty-bound to forward.

Zhang our old class, a girl of 40-year-old man. He wore a very young watermelon rind-like head shape, a few locks of close to unity in the forehead pretend like, a few locks to tilt and very uninhibited. He was thin, color was bronze, a rigid shape. However, its style of dress and extremely volatile, a very thin when I see his body in the large Nike T-shirt in the swinging, I can not think of Qiu tree branches, soon to be blown down the flagpole, I can not help but laugh.

old class lectures are full of passion - though he taught mathematics. When mentioned at the passion, it was very chic to a wave, a stomping, then he walks out again look too small on his skinny body that is very appropriate on the head. If range of motion is too exaggerated, have to help look that large and heavy glasses, and then to knock of the sideshow does not reduce the podium or on the blackboard.

most memorable is the teacher's smile, is made of bronze flowers.

teachers seldom laugh laugh, smile beaming. When he announced the dissolution of the moment, he smiled. Face very little of the skin knit together to form a deep and shallow gully channel, such as bronze chrysanthemums, moving, and resolute. It was at that time, however, I suddenly find that the old class is really old. Four years as fleeting, he melted into the blood and sweat of their own youth to water our growth. Used to think that tall people, it seems only a moment to get down-and short out.

to the hearts of I hope the old class know that we have not do not know his child, and I hope that all classes know that his hard work, his pay, there will be return. I hope the old class that, although the expression of you and we are all poor people, but for your smile, we dedicated the best. Old class, often willing to open your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment