Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After returning to the good work holidays

 Happy life, not worry about the outcome before then filled with their own emotions, then it will affect their own will also affect you. Yes ah, we are not very difficult to meet, as long as the holidays, I can fly to find you, just like you, and you can use facetime call, so I often say that if you want to fly around with you, I want to wholeheartedly to work, make money. You said, you do not want me to become unhappy because of money, you do not want me to worry about money, as long as happier life Jiuhaola want to do it. I said, that means after you take care of me, I do not work? You said, you will not work? No, because I like my job now, haha.

run in the morning, I found a blooming Bauhinia, Bauhinia you like, I think, as long as you are with flat light, the morning run and walk at night, a home, have their own favorite work, which is happiness. Also think, also in this way, and you run, a total of more than 3 hours, and since then, you and I no longer running, unless you ride a bike, ha ha, lovely you.

No comments:

Post a Comment