Sunday, October 24, 2010

Always wanted to write about his mother

 But did not settle down. Some people say: Children are bowls, mother is a bowl of water. We only see the bowl, but rarely sees a bowl of water. Careful thinking: I have neglected this. Just put a long, hungry heart, such as thinking before they think of the bowl like a bowl full of sweet water springs like. Can not help it stirred it hard, endless shame.

mother was born in the farm, so honest and thrifty, the body . At that time the mother's family is also pretty good, at least more than food and clothing. When the mother married the father's house, mother's maiden was often financial aid. Actual cause of the father's family is poor, many people typically pay less. In this way, to make ends meet.

I was born in the 70s, is the national difficult times. My father was a coal miner. We are three sisters go to school, a people's livelihoods, to that point only by the meager wages the father, the mother of the frugal good news, though the day but also to enrich the poor. Although normally a food was not good, but my mother always made time to give us every paragraph on a back pack dumplings, we can eat a meal in Hong Mei Mei's spray delicious dumplings. That chewing gum, has recalled that fragrant and delicious still.

dumplings mother was very unique package: great height, skin thickness children. I have the time could not help saying: I think the mother was saying makes sense, can not help but agree.

not wanted, that is such a 'roll wrapper child' of the details made me popular. Children ever since I learned to roll skin, dumplings, roll over it since the mother child wrapper. I like to eat the skin thin children, filling a large dumplings. Every time I grabbed the rolling pin also are called: cook breaking. Once the dumplings, the mother still can not help but look at these dumplings, some emotion: : going, Philip, even if the food is better than that revealed the secret of the dumpling skin thick dumplings children. Thought here, I can not help but sign off to ask yourself: How many years did not eat my package was that the mother child skin thick dumplings. Think of a child, the mother of dumplings for us, like it hot, tasty dumplings to put in front of me, can not help his eyes moist.

days held in the mother, can really cook dumplings is a so-called 'holy things'. Was difficult to eat on the meal dumplings, boiled dumplings, so when the mother is particularly careful carefully. Mother standing stove until the water boiled, one by one the dumplings into the pot, cover the pot. Wait until the soup boil again, and the mother will Tieshao Cengceng bottom of the pot with, and then took care to wander the dumplings float on it, lest children wrapper rub broken. This is repeated in between, those who get round dumplings bulging Baisheng Sheng,Bailey UGG boots, a fragrant. Mother picked up the dumpling with a colander, always full as ever looked at these dumplings, are intact. If the dumplings did not break, the mother may say, for peace of mind: 'the whole is not D' is placed in her bowl. To now, we rarely eat it 'the whole is not D' dumplings, even if there is also the folder back to the mother went to her bowl. Mother always good to leave us children. Often good to my mother, as tales of spring, warm.

hit I can remember, my mother always holding hands leisure sweater knitting needle. At that time, our whole family wearing the wool fabric, are woven mother hard on weekdays starting stitch. We wear, warm the body, while the mother was warm in his heart. This bears the mother of cervical disease.

mother's nimble hands are neighbors alike. It will be the mother embroidered insoles. When all the neighborhood every home a wedding, never forget to come home to his mother for the couple to do a double insole. Mother is happy to accept. Did not even know are attracted to the face with a smile, his mouth to say a polite, then, the mother is not finding a way agreed. Embroidery insole mother was very good-looking children, any who read all put it down. I also learned from the mother, but the total is less than the mother to do a bit. Mother embroidery insole, so I go safe.

mother with her exquisite pair of hand weaving of life, http embroidered with life, the beauty of her writing simple way of life.

good mother. And who never had the red face. Neighborhood people who think the mother is good, all good and get along with her. Encounter his father and mother quarrel, loud, neighbors say they also toward the mother, the mother has always been put to understand his father's bad temper. At that time, my father really bad temper, often angry at her mother, mother bear patiently with nothing. At the time I was so young, her mother always is to speak use the service. Until I am a wife, mother, I discovered that indeed the father, the mother's heart. Men shoulder the burden of life, bitter, tired nothing, but have become more promise unhappy, not liking the work, as time goes, it is inevitable Heart suppressed emotions, and occasionally to vent a pass, but also is makes sense . In fact, men, women are the same, we need to have the opportunity to vent. Moreover, like his father in that era, propped up a home, how easy, how hard ah! The mother's tolerance and patience, the father of the responsibility and pay, the achievements of our warm home happy. To thank his mother, thanks to my father, thanks to his father, the mother of our children, to pay for all the family!

Although easy-going but there is also the mother in anger. Vaguely remember in elementary school fourth and fifth grades, but I clearly remember: It was a rainy day. I ran home crying to his mother to complain: class a boy kick my foot .... listening to my mother cry,cheap UGG boots, put down the sentence: I went to the teacher said. Hurriedly picked up the umbrella and ran to the school. I waited a long time to wait until the mother came back, the mother came back to comfort me: PM unconcerned back of the bag to the school. Originally there is less, only on weekdays mother spoiled me, to develop a feisty temper, see not lose Bale. Later, the mother the day I start listening to the students to the school to do: First, go to class, ask who the mother and I fight to, and there was a good thing for students to tell his mother the overall stressing each syllable. Mother found that male students, severely reprove him a pass. The male students is always silent and orderly to hear the mother stood reprimanded. Where the mother went to teachers 'complain', the teacher is discouraged ordinary day like me, you see the mother, and it is nothing, burst into the classroom, but also fiercely against the boys 'political campaigns, a lot' . Poor guy in the 'dual attack', the fear of a very, very, afternoon should have failed to come to school. Oh, but now, I remember his name, a naughty, spoiled boys. Childhood memories is like this left in the impression. Want to come, I really think that young age is innocent, although frivolous. The kind of favor the mother, along with the rainy days with precipitation are also fixed in my memory.

mother loved gardening. Especially in love. Small,UGG boots cheap, my home for the little courtyard full of flowers and plants species. Bloom every season, full of fragrant courtyard. Several years ago, when we move to a new building, a single mother, a few potted flowers to bloom well pick the leaves, and the rest will be sent to the people. Just moved into a new building had never been seen, the mother seems to ignore the gardening hobby. Time to live a long time, mother free, and right again to the spirits, who began tends the plants and flowers from her. Every time I go mother's home, just sit down soon, it will lead me to her mother, those were the flowers. Introduces the mother with great interest: the flowers opened, Shashi Hou that the flowers open, the flowers just to come to the man, who was given flowers, and so on, all about flowers. Looked at the mother enraptured the 'speech', I also popular infection. In fact, I also like flowers, but flowers get less support leisure. Mother here, I can only be regarded as a person it flowers. However, this is also fortunate. Flower pots from the initial mother, slowly balcony, window display is full, each corner of the room also had traces of flowers. Mother did not worry about the flowers at the display. One time, I do not like looking at the pots, and said: I do not give it away, I looked good.

mother flowers on raising up to now I have also called on the name is not it! I looked at the mother of these two flowers, when I remembered a friend's house CKS bloom blooming peony. Spur of the moment to the mother casually said:

home, then with her husband, to gardening, to support his colleagues peony family. Her husband also was very surprised and asked me how it suddenly occurred to me to plant flowers? I did not speak up, afraid he would not. (Husband and his colleagues also a good friend, his lover and we all are familiar with. Just been to his house several times before, saw his home peony, delicate and charming is particularly gratifying to open.) Wan smile and said it: I like his family peony, her husband, we went to bowl keep it! What I did know that, just want to go to his immediate family hold pots of peonies back that is good. Funny how stupid I was, oh. My husband began to know yourself. But he most afraid of me 'soft add ground', and have lost my lobby, and finally agreed to go to his house to try another day.

one afternoon a few days later, coincided with her husband to rest, I will mention to his friend's house to spend the matter. At first her husband was still refuse to see me happy, and only reluctantly agreed to go with. I then laughed. Go to friend's house, to be polite to sit down after the flowers I excuse what the name of Qutan, good opportunity to start with. Time when the early summer, even a blooming peony bloom. Particular set of red, pink and yellow with peony blossoms on the more tender and beautiful scene of the. Looked delighted, and we respect that you want to keep peony plants. Friends readily agreed, but said to wait until next spring before pruning over planting, plant survival until more than Caixing. Peony said it is difficult to over plant alive. I was a stupid. So complicated, ah, do not necessarily have to wait so long to survive it, that I not so 'elusive' it? I can not wait, his mouth did not say, and my heart in muttered. Suddenly I saw a flowerpot, a not too high, they are are a few slices of green end of the leaves, then, asked: I heard excited blurted out: I realized that words seem presumptuous. However, the words have not only out, but to silence waiting for a reply. Friend's wife explained, saying that the original pink peony growing on dead branches and some leaves yellow, bloom is not very good, specially bred over branches. I just smiled and did not speak out to answer. A moment of silence, or her husband spoke first: Friends of the mirror image of what to say, being friends with a smile to block said: So, I happily spent a wonderful reflection of this basin Peony home. Peony is not easy to say but also really like, so he sent for the time being the mother did not feed it, play it by their own beds the person to ......

potted peony that was the only pure green. So get her husband, her daughter's doubly love and attention. No matter who is usually a time to come back to this strain of peony. Although only a few slices of green leaf only, but still could not help but pity. The days passed, peony has long branches and leaves on a long high density. One day they discovered a small knot of a tree branches wrapped in tender green bud bud, the whole family are excited for this. They found some yellow leaves on the branches, and actually since the fall, thought that the metabolism it, no care. Which wanted to, until the time of peony flowers, petal edges are slightly stained black,UGGs, just getting out of the withered flowers Jing Si. Could not help but pity the whole family for this do nothing. Flower is on raising according to the teachings of friends. Friend returned it, and some sadness, but also wrong. Suddenly the occasion to remember his mother, hastened to his mother a call. I support the mother is aware of peony. I told mother. Study waited a long time on the phone, did not analyze what they were. At the end, the mother anxious and said: Peony was originally for the mother and to come, so keep mother after all. This is perhaps the peony and the mother's fate now. Weekend, I put Peony wonderful reflection of the mother's home. The peony is wilted then ran a listless. -Anyone have Heart pity.

wait until winter when the mothers go home, actually saw the green leaves, as well as tender and beautiful flowers that bloom. I can not help a hi. Fortunately Peony With good ownership. The mother is given a particular treasure, jubilant look. A long time watching the peony bloom is brilliant, the heart from Dinan: Perhaps the soul of the flowers and the flowers 'light a dream fly free, good friend, flower lovers dream'. Heart can not help but appreciate. Peony, but also for the mother, peony flowers, mothers were delighted; mother were delighted, and I heart joy. Peony, you would like the flowers to open, open more tender and beautiful, more brightly the United States. In this way, the mother's face will smile more, and I can be considered micro-done mind to do it a little bit of their children. 
mother, too many memories of love, can not be expressed in words, and I treasure it deeply to heart. The revisit time and time again, and again ChenDian become my life's most tender, most happy memories!

mother, your love will eventually stand by me, and I will guard your love, never betray! Wishes to father, mother never safe, healthy and happy! Your well-being of their children is the greatest blessing we do! Here, through the text, to say that has not once said the words: . love each other, never separated!  

No comments:

Post a Comment